Saturday, October 29, 2011

Promoting Local Business' - Punalu'u Bake Shop

E Komo Mai - Welcome

I am starting to promote local business' here on the Big Island through my Blog, where you will be able to find my beautiful HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot available.



Aloha Katalin!

Thank You so much for this set of Tarot cards.
I am intuitive watercolour artist currently travelling around the world and right now - through the Big Island. On our (I travel together with my husband and 7 years old daughter) way from Volcanos to the South point we stopped just for coffee at Punalu'u Bakery and looking through the gift shop I saw your cards - felt the calling and goosebumps all around, my heart told me - this is the One! I have been looking for my cards deck for some time already but nothing felt right. So now I am happy and started to explore Tarot world. (Once I had a dream, some year ago) that I has been tarot reader in one of my lifetimes.. ) I felt into your life's story too - it is amazing and I feel deep gratitude towards You.
Love and Hugs,
Evita
P.s. I have my FB page too - if you like and have time I invite you to take a look...





ONLY for $14.95




Company History

Introduced to Hawai’i by Portuguese sugar workers during the 19th century, sweetbread has become a time-honored favorite among residents and visitors alike. Our delicately sweet and moist Hawaiian sweetbread at Punalu’u Bake Shop originated from a traditional family recipe. When the recipe was adapted and prepared at a resort restaurant in Punalu’u (Ka’u District on the Big Island of Hawaii) in the 1970s, the sweetbread was an instant hit. To keep visitors and kama’aina supplied with this popular favorite, the Punalu’u Bake Shop was opened in 1991.



Punalu`u Bake Shop and Visitor Center

Route 11 in Na`alehu (Big Island)
Hawai`i 96722
Toll Free: 1-866-366-3501
From the Big Island: 808-929-7343

Email:
Open daily, (except Christmas Day and New Year’s Day),
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.




Bake Shop Products

We offer our traditional sweetbread, as well as an array of flavored sweetbreads, dinner rolls and cookies:
  • Macadamia Nut Sweetbread
  • Guava Sweetbread and Dinner Rolls
  • Taro Sweetbread and Dinner Rolls
  • Cinnamon Raisin Macadamia Nut Sweetbread
  • Kalakoa (a colorful blend of taro, mango and guava)
  • Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookies (Plain, Coffee, Guava, Lilikoi, Ginger, Banana, and Coconut)

All are made without preservatives and are wrapped in our bright,
tapa-print packaging.

Due to popular demand, we now ship Punalu’u Bake Shop Hawaiian Sweetbread, Shortbread Cookies and our other bakery specialties to the Mainland and Neighbor Islands. Click here for ordering information.Punalu'u Box



We are pleased to mention that Punalu'u Bake Shop 
offers the hard to find


Located on the Big Island, midway between Kailua-Kona and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Punalu'u Bake Shop & Visitor Center is a welcome oasis for travelers. Awaiting you on our beautifully landscaped 4-acre tropical estate, are free samples of our famous Hawaiian Sweetbread. Enjoy our Ka'u Coffee, Malasadas, Anpans and other bakery treats. Refresh yourself with our ice cream, delicious sandwiches, plate lunches, fresh salads and much more.