Monday, November 21, 2011

MELE KALIKIMAKA - Holiday Offer of HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot and Hawaiian Christmas Cards



Mele Kalikimaka

*** 
 Merry Christmas
These Christmas cards are available at Zazzle and they has been created
by Katalin E. Csikos who also created HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot.


I have great news! Me as a creator ofHazelMoon’s Hawaiian Tarot”,  offering a steeply reduced price on my deck for the holidays. This offer expires on December 31st, 2011. I offering my HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot deck for $8.00 each – half the retail price!

You wont see this offer on my website. To take advantage of it, all you need to do is email me, and let me know how many deck you would like. I will send you an invoice, and you can pay through Pay Pal. That is simple as 1, 2, 3...



This deck can be seen here:"HazelMoon’s Hawaiian Tarot
Bonnie Cehovet  review of the deck can be seen here – HazelMoon’s Hawaiian Tarot


Artist/Illustrator
Certified Tarot Grand Master
Reiki Master
Published Author with a new book
(“Tarot, Birth Cards, and You”)
due out this August from Schiffer Publishing

 


No comments: