Monday, February 3, 2014

The future of health has arrived - Promoting Dr. Carolyn Dean's work




In the past I have promoted artists and stores in Hawai'i. Now I feel I must promote Dr. Carolyn Dean, who is a medical doctor and naturopathic doctor (M.D. & N.D.) as well. She is living in Maui and has 40 years of studies pertaining to the deficiency of Magnesium and how important it is to our overall health. I have just read her book and wow is all I can say as my mind digests all she has to say on the subject.  I was amazed how little we know about our own health and sometimes how basic it is through our nutritional intake. I had never considered or even suspected that I could be Magnesium deficient until I was reading her massive litany of symptoms that might be attributed to such a deficiency. I strongly recommend you invest a moment of your time into also considering what her life's work has revealed. Chances are you won't regret it and it might just help you to make the right choice for your health and happiness.


Was Thomas Edison Talking About Dr. Dean?

Thomas Edison said: “The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.” Today’s media repeats Edison’s words calling Carolyn Dean the Doctor of the Future.




Natural Health Made Easy
Slow Down Aging... Increase Energy... Outsmart Disease

When your body is strong, attractive and full of energy you automatically feel better about yourself. You're more confident and able to face the challenges of day-to-day life. Like a well kept automobile, when you look after your body it takes you where you want to go in life. You're more productive at work. You're able to be of greater service to your family, your community, your church, your friends, your country.


When you take care of your body, you're also taking care of your mind and your soul. You are able to concentrate. You can focus on tasks without getting bored. Your work becomes merely play with a purpose. You are able to progress spiritually without physical illness getting in the way.


Just between you and me… in 2009 I turned 60. Yet I feel healthier than when I was 40. I'm boogie boarding in the Pacific each day for the first time in my life. I moved to the exotic island of Maui. I'm writing books and working on the internet.


I don't say this to brag… but to show you that I'm living proof that you're not too old, too stubborn or too far-gone to be experiencing better health.


That's why (back when I was still 59) I began my Completement Now! Total Wellness Program. I wanted to show people, step-by-step, how to adopt the type of natural health lifestyle that I believe the doctors of the future will prescribe for their patients.


~Carolyn Dean MD ND, The Doctor of the Future


Why am I doing this? I've read Dr. Carolyn Dean's book about The Magnesium Miracle, and I was amazed. Her studies really are MIRACLES. I recommend her book or Wellness Program to anyone. You have to find out yourself and you know


what? You are doing the right things for yourself and for your loved ones. 


Are you Magnesium-deficient? 
95% of Americans are.
 

Here’s what you can do. 
Print up several copies of this page and put a big check mark by your magnesium deficiency factors. 
Start taking magnesium. In a few weeks pull out a fresh sheet and mark it up. 
Compare both. If you still have many symptoms remaining, increase your magnesium.









READ "The Magnesium Miracle"
You wont regret it!
You did the right thing for your health!








Also, please consider taking advantages of
Dr. Dean's Wellness Program.
Click here to sign up or simply learn more about it.
 





Let me know how you feel!
Healthy IS beautiful!