Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How about 12:12:12?

 
 
 A'ohe lokomaika'i i nele i ke pan'i
-No kind deed has ever lacked it's reward.
To live with Aloha is to have a giving nature...

 
Remember last year 11:11:11? We've got a lucky winner and I would like to offer a simular offer this year, I just call it; 12:12:12. I am offering 12 FREE HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot and you can have them, IF you will be able to call me on December 12, 2012 at 12 o'clock Noon Hawaii-Time ONLY). The VERY first caller will receive the 12 FREE units of my Hawaiian Tarot. READY? The number you can call will be (808)333-1584. Please leave a message and we'll call you back if you are a lucky winner!

For USA winners; your shipping cost will be $14.95 with large flat rate box.





For International winners; your shipping cost will be between $40-45 depends of the country you are in.




 
 Mahalo and Thank you!
 
 






...AND THE LUCKY WINNER IS:
FROM CANADA
CONGRATULATIONS EVIE!